1, can not boot the processing method:
1) First check if the battery has power, you can replace a new battery (or charging) test verification.
2) The player drops the program. This phenomenon is generally caused by abnormal operation (such as dialing the USB cable during downloading the song or updating the program). Solution: Remove the battery (using the dry battery model) or press the RESET button (use the lithium battery) Model), press and hold the “PLAY” button to connect the USB cable to the computer, and click the Start menu—Program—Fireware download in the SigmaTal MSCN Audio player until the search progress bar appears. The PLAY button can be released. The computer will find the MP3 hardware as usual. If you can't find the MP3, please restart the computer and try again.
2. Suddenly shut down during music playback:
1) The battery is shut down due to insufficient power. Observe the LCD screen to indicate the battery level.
2) Check if the timed shutdown time is set. The system defaults to 0 seconds when it is turned on (that is, the timed shutdown has no effect). When the shutdown time is set, the system will shut down according to the set time.
3, why some MP3 songs MP3 player can not play or the button response speed is very slow?
Standard MP3 songs refer to songs of MPEG1 Layer 3, MPEG2 Layer 3, and MPEG2.5 Layer 3. Other MPEG1 Layer 2, etc., are also suffixed with mp3, but they are not standard MP3 songs and cannot be played on this unit.
At present, the MP3 compression rate range supported by our mp3 player is: 32Kbps~320Kbps; the supported WMA compression rate ranges from 64Kbps to 192Kbps.
When you play a song, if you are unable to play properly, the response speed of the button is very slow during playback, the headset is ringing, etc., the compressed format system of the song may not be supported, or the compression rate range of the song is beyond the system processing range. When this happens, please delete this song or recompress it into a standard-compliant song using the relevant software.
Tip: The way to confirm the song format is to connect the MP3 player to the PC and use the playback tool WINAMP to view the file information.
Users can convert with relevant software on the computer.
4. Why is the storage capacity displayed on the operating system inconsistent with the nominal value?
Because the MP3 player's in-flight software uses a small amount of space in the memory, the memory capacity displayed in the operating system will be less than the nominal value, which is in line with the relevant standards.
5. Why are the lyrics not synchronized or garbled?
The lyrics are not synchronized. The LRC lyrics file was not edited according to the rhythm of the singing. It can be edited and produced by using the lyric editing software (LRC EDITER).
Show garbled: Check if the voice settings are correct.
6. Why is the time for partial song playback not normal?
At present, some MP3 files compressed in VBR format (that is, variable-speed compressed MP3 files) cause changes in time display due to changes in rate during playback, but normal playback is normal.
7, on the WAV format
This player only supports WAV files in IMA ADPCM format. If you want to use this machine to store WAV in other formats, please create a new folder in the removable disk and put the WAV file in the new folder. Please do not put the WAV of other formats into the root directory of the removable disk and the VOICE folder. Otherwise, it may cause a crash when playing the WAV file.
8. Why can't WMA downloaded on the Internet play?
Because the copyright protection of WMA files is Microsoft's digital encryption technology DRM, the latest version is DRM10. When copying songs with DRM protection, you must use WMP (windows media player) software to synchronize songs or you will not be able to play them. When WMP makes WMA, be careful not to choose copyright protection.
9. Why does the MP3 player slow down?
Because the MP3 player is used for a long time or after frequent file deletion, its internal flash memory may be fragmented (similar to the fragmentation of the hard disk), resulting in slower speed. Solution: Format the flash with dedicated software to solve the problem.
10. What if the in-camera software of the MP3 player is destroyed?
This is due to abnormal operation. Please refer to the “Upgrade/Restore Software” section above for details.
11. What should I do if the MP3 player is abnormal (such as a crash)?
When the MP3 player has an abnormal condition due to improper operation, you can turn the power switch (POWER OFF) once and then turn it back on to return to normal.
12. What should I do if the MP3 player has not been used for a long time and cannot be turned on when it is used again?
In order to ensure the service life of the lithium battery, when the battery power is too low or abnormal power is cut off, the lithium battery will be protected, so it cannot be turned on. At this point, just plug the MP3 player into the computer's USB port or dedicated charger, and it will be used normally after charging.
13, the user-set parameters may be lost
The parameters set by the user are saved in the Settings.dat file. If the file is deleted or the player is formatted, these setting parameters are lost and need to be reset. No effect on the functionality of the product.
14, after booting, press the button, the player does not move
The reason may be that the player's key lock is locked.
15. Can't the computer recognize MP3?
The computer USB port is faulty (mechanical damage, insufficient power supply, etc.), the data cable is damaged, the computer operating system is faulty, and it is best to restart or install the system software. Or the driver installation failed and the MP3 could not be recognized correctly.
16, the computer prompts can not connect to the player? But the player is "already ready" display?
The USB cable is not inserted in the end, because the USB control circuit of the player confirms whether the machine is connected according to whether there is a voltage of 4.5V to 5.0V at the USB port, so the player can display the connection normally; since the USB is a serial device The interface lengths of the power cable and the data cable are different. When the USB cable is not inserted, the data cannot be transmitted, causing the computer to prompt that the player cannot be connected.
17, MP3 sometimes crashes?
Copying a song or formatting is in progress, unplugging the USB cable will cause a kernel control program error. When copying a song, the song copy progress should be based on the player's LCD display. When the player's note stops flashing, it indicates that the copy has been completed. Before ending the connection with the PC and confirming that the mobile disk has been safely ejected (Eject) before unplugging the USB cable, click the “Safely Remove Hardware” icon at the bottom right of the desktop to confirm the safe removal of the hardware.
Note: Do not unplug the USB cable before copying data or formatting ends.
18, the debugging method of the song playing sequence:
After copying the song, add the serial number in front of the song (for example, 01, 02, 03............10............99), then the MP3 will play the song in the order of the serial number. Don't be greedy, use 1 instead of 01, 2 instead of 02. In this case, the system will put these songs to the end to broadcast.